Standard training and education is vital for security personnel. Blueline Security Services offers customized and standardized security training for commercial, property management and retail operations in Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland.
Crime Awareness and Security Guard Training
Blueline Security Services fulfills a much-needed gap in the marketplace for security guard training. Our research found there are far too many companies in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area that are putting their employees and clients at a great risk as a result of poor training standards.
In January of 2011, Blueline Security Services launched its Training and Education Division, led by Mr. Bill Gleason, a well-respected and accomplished trainer in the law enforcement community. “The lack of training provided to many guards in the industry is a serious issue that we feel needs to be addressed immediately and in an ongoing fashion.”
We offer specialized training in the following areas:
- Armored car – Comprehensive training to companies whose responsibilities include moving large amounts of currency throughout the region
- Banking – Training employees in safety measures they can institute into their daily routines, including non-bank employees who make nightly bank deposits
- Special events and stadium personnel – How to properly deal with unruly crowds and patrons
- Retail – Loss prevention personnel at area department stores
- Employee self-defense – Non-security industry employers that wish to provide their employees with a variety of personal safety and self-defense classes
- Expert testimony – In civil litigation cases involving the security guard industry
If you are interested in finding out more about our standard security guard training or customized industry security training services, feel free to contact us.
Blueline Security Services 851 Brightseat Road, Landover, Maryland 20785 Maryland * Washington, D.C. * Virginia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org